LIMITED EDITION PACKAGING, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Enjoy quick & easy hair removal with this strip-less formula!
Full body hard wax for clean, fast drying & easy at home application!
⦁ 1 Wax Warmer (400mL)
⦁ 3 Gold (50g) pearlescent beans, 3 green (50g) pearlescent beans, 2 black (50g) non-pearlescent beans
⦁ Instruction manual
⦁ Wooden spatulas applicators
⦁ Nose hair sticks
⦁ Measuring cup
⦁ Alcohol wipes
Removes fine, medium & thick hair on:
⦁ Under Arms
⦁ Bikini Line
Why is Hard Wax So Popular Now?
⦁ No need for strips or cloth! simply pull wax of skin smoothly after it hardens.
⦁ Removes fine, medium and thick hair.
⦁ Removes 95%-100% of hairs in one pull.
⦁ Easy to do at home for beginners, no more monthly expensive salon appointments.
⦁ Developed for all skin types. Made with natural ingredients and contains cocoa butter excellent for dry skin.
⦁ Specially formulated wax with smoother application to minimize irritation.
⦁ Wax pulls the hair at root and not skin, to minimize pain.
How to Use
Always test the temperature of the wax before applying to skin!
1. Plug in wax warmer and set to 210℉-240℉ . Add approx. 30g hard wax beans to begin melting. Give 7-14 minutes to ensure all wax beans are melted to a liquid consistency.
2. After reaching a liquid consistency lower temperature to a constant 160℉ till all waxing is complete.
3. Ensure skin is clean and dry. Carefully apply a small patch to test on wrist, make sure wax is warm but also tolerable on skin. With a wooden spatula spread a layer of wax onto the area along the direction of hair growth. TIP: When applying wax curve the edges into a U-shape for easy removal.
4. Allow fast drying, holding the skin taut.
5. Tap wax to check if it has set hard, pull wax off in a firmly against the direction of hair growth.
6. After complete waxing, wash with lukewarm water and gentle soap & moisturize skin (non fragrance products).
- Wax beans contain: Hydrogenate rosin, titanium dioxide, resin acids, and rosin acids, esters with glycerol and triethylene glycol, paraffin waxes and hydrocarbon waxes, benzoic acid.
-Ensure wax is not excessively hot before applying to skin.
-Ensure area is dry.
-Please wait 2 hours before and after showering.
-DO NOT apply to skin treated with retinoid creams or other acne treatments.
-DO NOT use on irritated or broken skin.
-DO NOT wax same area more then 2 times at most, this causes friction burns.
-DO NOT wax warts, moles, skins growths, lesions, soft tissues of eyelids.
-If using sauna/sunbathing please wait 24 hours before waxing to avoid irritation on sensitive skin.
-Keep away from children.
-CANNOT be used on animals.
If you are one medication that affects skin sensitivity, consult your doctor before use.
Apply a small patch of wax on clean, dry skin. Allow 24 hours to observe the waxed area. If there is no adverse reaction , you can proceed with full application. If you suffered from a adverse reaction, please apply ice to the area or a thin layer of Aloe Vera gel and discontinue the use of the product.
- Brand Name: Waxy Soft
- Power Type: Electric
- Material: ABS + Aluminum alloy
- Size: 400ML
- Use: Full Body
- Wax warmer wet: 950g
- Wax warmer size: 20*20*16cm
- Wax warmer Material: ABS+Aluminum alloy
- Wax warmer Capcity: 400ml
- Certification: BV/ CE/ FCC/LVD/RoHS/SAA/SASO
- Wax warmer color: black